martes, 29 de junio de 2010

Messages sent to my cellular phone

Capotillo is more dangerous than Mendoza.

I am younger than my sister.

Atilano is older than Nancy.

Jesus is the best.

Today is more beautiful than yesterday.


Willy

I hope to get good score in class

I enjoy listening to music of Chris Brown

I'm thinking of my future.

I'd love to have a beautiful family.

2nd Message by Willy
I want to do my homework

I'd like to say something

I can't play piano

I'm looking foward to meeting friends.


Eudalia
I'm thinking of buying a new cell phone because my
old one is broken

2nd message by Eudalia
The teacher is the oldest in our classroom

Yngrid is taller than me

I'm younger than Alba.


Yngrid
Actions speak louder than words

Raquel
The colonial zone is the oldest place in Sto Dgo.

Raquel

Shakira is more beautiful than Rita Indiana

Angelina Joly is more beautiful than Woopy Goldberg

Beyonce is the richiest Juliana

Sto. Dgo is worse than New York

Politics is most dangerous Agosto

1 comentario: