domingo, 4 de julio de 2010

My thoughts

























I don´t know why but i want to finish the summer, i´m tired of that.....
i have to wake up about 5 a.m and i get bed around 12:00 p.m and that have me bother bother,,,....,,,Becouse i´m taking class only for learning english not to graduate me ..... And each time that i think of that i want to dropout of the class and of englsih of imersion ... I think that i´m loosing my time in both part ...But i just pray God that give me wisdom , tolerance and perseverance , To continue in that ... I have a goal and although i´m no going to graduate me of this carreer, I want to learn speak , understand and writte very well...... In my problem there isn´t blame only me................ God i know that you are above the heavens and you know each problem on the earth and I know that you´ll help me like you always have done.....God i trust you...That was only my THOUGTS no more.

2 comentarios:

  1. Hello ,WILFRE would you like to tell What happened? you can learn english only you need practice because you are Intelligent,other think you dont must say that about the teacher .

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I haven´t told nothing about the teacher....Only i´ve written that when i think that i´m not going to graduate me of this career i feel that i am loosing my time .... In my post there isn´t Nothing against Atilano.....

    ResponderEliminar