miércoles, 21 de julio de 2010

About today's class

This morning it rained a lot. I woke up early to come to class, since this was supposed to be our last day. When I arrived at the UASD I only found Alba, later Wilfreddy joined us, and Eudalia and Nancy showed up too. I corrected Nancy's workbook and I had to go because it got late. Think about this, if it rains a lot tomorrow at about 6:30 a.m or 7:00 a.m I AM NOT GOING TO LA UASD, (SI LLUEVE MUCHO MAÑANA A ESO DE LAS 6;30 A.M O 7;00 A.M NO VOY A IR A LA UASD)O SEA SE LOS DIJE EN PRIMER CONDICIONAL, Take care, Atilano Ant. Pimentel Reyes.

1 comentario:

  1. Ok Teacher. Yesterday I could not go to school because it was raining too and could not go out and get wet for my condition because I am sick with the flu, many thanks for posting that will not have classes today.

    ResponderEliminar