jueves, 15 de julio de 2010

From my heart.




Really I feel very sad on having seen as the this delinquency very advanced in my country since up to the policemen they have managed to be delinquents also, but I wait in God that all that could be solved by the new measures that the chief of the police was taking.

I think that the young persons of my country must put of his part to study and to go out forward in what they propose.
I am employed at an institution where I can together with an equipment guide young women and children to good way that they manage to be good citizens. I belonged to this institution and I feel very well in following this legacy of being able to help children young to be better citizens, children and good persons.

God wants that it is possible that in the Dominican Republic institutions are constructed mas that guien the children to good ways since they are the future of our country, and that also the parents join in helping to the good formation of his children.

I consider myself to be a person that in spite of the fact that I have spent many difficulties I could have exceeded many problems, is the fallen one often but I have got up, have come to do example for my family since they were considering me to be a person without success, nevertheless I neither am a delinquent, nor am a person who does not want anything for his life.



God helps us to be better to being persons that we are not afraid to make the good thing to him and walk for good way.
God blesses us.
Att: Nelson Jabalera Curet

2 comentarios:

  1. You are right....But the delinquence is no going to finish...

    ResponderEliminar
  2. i think that things hapen is for to learn, know and stay quite and after action, but God is powerfull he knows the way his conduce himself is GOD and he created us.

    ResponderEliminar